So Herzi pressed me to make another Rapicorn snapshot available. The result of which is now up here: rapicorn-0.1.2-snapshot.tar.gz
It’s still very much a technology preview, but shaping well in various aspects. Here’s the release NEWS:
* added Image support for PNG images.
* added HSlider, VSlider, Arrow, dot-grid.
* added ScrollArea.
* added Adjustments.
* added command system allowing on-click properties.
* added reset logic to recover from stale event situations.
* added requisition tuning to allow iterative size allocations.
* added event grabbing.
* added MainLoop.
* added Thread-per-Window paradigm.
* added Viewport abstraction of drawing backends.
* added color schemes.
* added simple function Evaluator for XML properties.
* added Markup to labels.
* added focus handling for Items.
* added TextEditor prototype.
* added Region to handle rectangle arrays.
* added partial screen updates.
* removed libcairo/libpixman dependency.
* overhauled Table shrinking logic.
* upgraded Birnet library.
+ instabilities upon main loop exit.
+ possible build issues with g++ versions other than 3.4.